- We used our favorite CMS WordPress.
- We migrated the content from a custom solution – quite a lot of images and content were collected over many years.
- We designed a new information architecture.
- We designed new UX and UI.
- The responsive template is custom-made.
- We have also integrated a newsletter system and Google Maps API.
- The content should be completely administrable within the CMS without the need to program – banners, articles, pages, forms, media, whether for the main website or the subwebsites’s associations.
- The startup process was a fairly difficult part of the project. It is not for nothing that it is said that the last 20 percent of a project takes 80 percent of the time. Testing, training of association administrators, preparation for launch, final incorporation of SEO.