Design and UX, References, Website development
- We used our favorite CMS WordPress.
- We migrated the content from our own solution – quite a lot of images and content have been collected over the years.
- We designed a new information architecture.
- We designed a new UX and UI.
- The responsive template is tailor-made.
- We have also integrated the news system and Google Maps API.
- The content should be completely administrable within the CMS without the need for programming – banners, articles, subpages, forms, media, whether for the main website or the websites of the associations.
- The launch process was quite the most difficult part of the project. Testing, training of association administrators, preparation for launch, final incorporation of SEO.
Total remake of slow e-shop based on WordPress to our e-shop system.
Landart is a company operating in the field of horticulture and garden architecture. We have created a new e-commerce website for the landart.