Design and UX, References
redcross.skGO TO WEBSITE
- We used our favorite CMS WordPress.
- We migrated the content from a custom solution – quite a lot of images and content were collected over many years.
- We designed a new information architecture.
- We designed new UX and UI.
- The responsive template is custom-made.
- We have also integrated a newsletter system and Google Maps API.
- The content should be completely administrable within the CMS without the need to program – banners, articles, pages, forms, media, whether for the main website or the subwebsites’s associations.
- The startup process was a fairly difficult part of the project. It is not for nothing that it is said that the last 20 percent of a project takes 80 percent of the time. Testing, training of association administrators, preparation for launch, final incorporation of SEO.
Our task was to redesign the web presentation, as the original website no longer met the latest requirements and contained a lot of information that was chaotically scattered.
We have designed 224 screens for the responsive web application, IOS mobile phone, IOS tablet, Android mobile phone, Android tablet and all types of smart TV’s.