References, Website development
actlegal.comGO TO WEBSITE
Redesign of the web presentation of a network of law firms operating in 10 European countries with 400 lawyers and experts.
Such a large-scale project required comprehensive, professional technological services, which we managed brilliantly. We got the most out of WordPress.
Interesting project numbers
hour of programming
moths of cooperation
- Creating custom responsive templates
- Interactive design and animation
- Multi-domain and multi-language solution – for 10 languages
- Management of landing pages via Gutenberg
- Creating form for accepting new positions
- Geolocation and personalisation of content
- Complex links of entities in the background – expert, city, country, publication, CV, specialisations
- Filtering and finding experts
- Integration of LinkedIn
- Crating s possibility to save a vCard
- Migrate and clean up data from the original website
- Creating a special blogging platform on a subdomain
- Customising the colour for each country separately
Another provided services
- During the project, the company was being rebranded, so we did a double redesign.
- We did set up and create all external tools such as GTM, Analytics, Search Console UX and SEO
- Consultations Trainings for all local administrators
- Content casting
- Project management in English
Do you need to help with website?
We have created a multilingual website with English language courses that you can order either by intensity or language level. The web contains orders, invoices, filters as well as a shopping cart and a payment gateway. We have ensured complete migration of content while retaining SEO.
Creation of a career website for IT company.