References, Website development
actlegal.comGO TO WEBSITE
Redesign of the web presentation of a network of law firms operating in 10 European countries with 400 lawyers and experts.
Such a large-scale project required comprehensive, professional technological services, which we managed brilliantly. We got the most out of WordPress.
Interesting project numbers
hour of programming
moths of cooperation
- Creating custom responsive templates
- Interactive design and animation
- Multi-domain and multi-language solution – for 10 languages
- Management of landing pages via Gutenberg
- Creating form for accepting new positions
- Geolocation and personalisation of content
- Complex links of entities in the background – expert, city, country, publication, CV, specialisations
- Filtering and finding experts
- Integration of LinkedIn
- Creating the possibility to save a vCard
- Migrate and clean up data from the original website
- Creating a special blogging platform on a subdomain
- Customising the colour for each country separately
Another provided services
- During the project, the company was being rebranded, so we did a double redesign
- We did set up and create all external tools such as GTM, Analytics, Search Console UX and SEO
- Consultations Trainings for all local administrators
- Content casting
- Project management in English
Do you need to help with website?
Shapen is a unique Slovak project that sells barefoot shoes. The brand is constantly evolving and improving, designing and manufacturing shoes. Before launching the eshop, the client prepared the entire brand and communication with customers. The client expected a quality delivery of the eshop solution.